SAVE 30% Sitewide! No Code Necessary!

Georgie's Cups

Posted on 24 July 2012

 

These silver camp cups, with later commemorative inscriptions, were part of General George Washington’s camp equipment during the American War of Independence. The original set of twelve cups, used to serve wine to aides and guests at the General’s table, were made in the shop of Philadelphia silversmith Edmund Milne in August 1777.

Source: American Revolution Center

More Posts

Join our Mailing List

Sign up to receive our email updates

Search our store